Thursday, February 3, 2011

Indoor Play

As promised, here is a start to some things that keep Jake busy indoors. Here he is "playing" Toy Story Memory. He got this for his birthday from Papa and Grandmama. He's not quite ready to really play the game, but he LOVES dumping out the cards and looking for the characters. He loves it so much, he would dump out all the cards daily (there are LOTS of cards) and it began driving this clutter-free Mommy crazy. To easy my anxiety, I put the game up in his closet until he was ready to work on really playing the game (I admit, it was a selfish move, but I ease my mind by thinking about all the unselfish things I do for him). Well, today he took me to his closet and asked specifically for it, so the crazy mess returns. All in the name of fun! He also likes to stack them up in his hands before spreading them out once again in a huge messy pile...

2 comments:

Charis said...

That's so funny. Levi loves to do the same thing, and the mess drives me crazy too. These silly boys!

Kim P. said...

Around this age Joe started buying Ryan baseball and basketball cards. That way if they got lost or bent I didn't worry about it.