Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1 Month

Jake turned 1 month yesterday. We were able to enjoy some good family time because Kevin got off early from work. I love reading, and it's a love I hope to instill in Jake. One of the things I look forward to about being a mom is reading to my children. I've already started reading to Jake. He honestly seems to enjoy reading so far--as long as it's in short increments.
Cute father and son pic...
You have to celebrate a special day with some kind of sweets, right? Jake wasn't too interested in his 1 month cupcake, but that's OK because Mommy just happens to have a sweet tooth.
Here he is...one month old!!!!

3 comments:

Kim P. said...

Wow, that first month went by fast! Those are some great pictures. Brown Bear is actually one of Ryan's favorite books right now. It's great cause I don't really get tired of it.

Noelle said...

That's awesome that you've started reading to him. It helps delevlop language develpoment. Those pictures are too cute. I love the cupcake on his little belly.

myra said...

Brown Bear, Brown Bear was one of the first books I read to Morgandy and is still one of her fave's. She can "read" it herself now though!
Crazy that Jake is 1 month already. I've loved getting to see so many pictures of him. Keep up the great job blogging Kellie!