Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Captured a smile

This has been a busy week. My parents came in town on Tuesday, so I'm taking advantage of the free babysitting to go to doctors appointments and get some things done around the house. Anyhow, Jake has starting smiling and I actually captured one.

















The Young Marrieds class had a potluck and movie night on Sunday. We watched Fireproof--it's a great movie so I recommend it. We had an awesome turn-out. Kevin and I have talked about how we feel God has really answered prayer and is helping grow our class. We have lots of new faces and it's great to see. I wasn't able to get a pic of everyone, but here is a glimpse of the night.












3 comments:

Chez said...

I can't wait to see that cute smile! Sorry I missed you last night - didn't want to give Jake my cold. Love you!!

JoeSlice said...

Wow, I can really see Kevin in that picture of Jake.

Noelle said...

So I think Jake loos like Kevin in that picture. That is so cute.