Monday, February 16, 2009

A first...

Jake has been on a streak of spitting up every Sunday morning before church. Spitting up to the point where he hadn't once made it to church in the original outfit that he started off in. Maybe it's his way of telling us he doesn't like to dress up?!? Finally, this Sunday, he did it. This is Jake after church...in the same outfit we dressed him in Sunday morning!!! My parents were in town Tuesday through Friday and Jake had a great time hanging out with Grandmama and Grandpapa. My mom is really great about sending cards for all holidays and special occassions, and Jake got his first Valentine's card. Here he is showing it off.
Here is my dad proudly holding Jake. It's really fun for me to see my parents with him--I can tell they are really proud of him already. I know he is going to be completely spoiled by them. Thanks Grandmama and Papa, we had a great time.

1 comment:

Chez said...

Way to go, Jake! Spit up free's the way to be!!

Gotta love a baby in a denim cap!