Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a record...

All I want to say is....Jake slept for 7 1/2 hours straight last night!!! He did not wake up until 5:30 AM. It was amazing!!! Unfortunately, I didn't sleep until 5:30. I guess I've either gotten used to waking up in the middle of the night, or it's my mommy overprotectiveness, but either way I was up around 4:15 checking to make sure he was OK. I didn't really get back to sleep after that, but I am proud of Jake nonetheless. I'm not going to get my hopes up that this will happen again tonight, but maybe it's a good sign he has the ability to consistently sleep through the night by the time I go back to work.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Woo Hoo!!

Amanda said...

Yay!!

Kim P. said...

Woo hoo! It may not happen consistently yet, but it's a huge step in the right direction! He is definitely learning =)