Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time with friends

A group of my girlfriends gets together every Thursday for lunch. It's a great time to spend time with friends and also give the kids an opportunity to play and have fun together. This week, we met at a park near Kim's house. Jake slept through most of the fun, but he did wake up just as everyone was leaving. Here are some pics from the day. Here we are. I borrowed April's jacket because I wasn't quite prepared for the wind, so Jake and I look ready to go hunting in our camo and orange.
This picture isn't that great, but I was trying to capture as many of the kids as possible. This is Hailey and Maizie. They're peeking out from the second story of a really cool playhouse.
Precious Mia...
I think Anderson actually beat Jake in the sleeping department and stayed asleep the entire time. Look at those precious chubby cheeks...
Ryan is cute as always having fun on the swing.
We were really happy to have Katie Reese and daughter, Eliana join us. Every time I've seen this precious girl, she is all smiles. I believe this is her very first swing experience. She looks like she's a pro.
Nancy Lynn and Brooklyn just back from Hawaii...I have to admit, I'm jealous.

3 comments:

Chez said...

Looks like fun!

Kim P. said...

I'm so glad you guys came! Jake looked so cute in his camo =)

Noelle said...

I'm sad that we missed out this week. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun.