Monday, January 5, 2009

Introducing Mr. Jake!

Cassy here again...
Our little baby Jake arrived healthy and safe on Friday, January 2nd at 7:15 pm weighing 8 pounds, 2 ounces and 21 inches long. Kellie is doing great too! You wouldn't know by looking at her that this is her first baby... she's a natural! She's got her hands a little full, so I thought I would give you guys a quick update. I'll let her blog all the details later, but in the mean time here are a few pictures I took when they made their arrival at home.



Oh my goodness! I just want to eat him up!

It's a little difficult to find an outfit that fits him right now.


Cuddling up to daddy! Did I mention that Kevin's a natural too?


Home sweet home... the moment Skylar's (the dog) world was changed forever.







Look at these long toes! Where did he get these?



What a blessed mommy!

11 comments:

Kim P. said...

He's so adorable!! I'm so glad to see pictures of him, and I agree that Kevin and Kellie are naturals =)

Heather said...

I just found your blog through Cassy. Congratulations to y'all!! It's hard to believe that Emily's almost 7 months old now and that was the last time we saw you! We'll have to get together sometime...maybe spring break for the basketball tournament!

Elizabeth said...

He is adorable. And FYI - I will be coming over again soon to hold him!

Wendi said...

Thanks Cassy for posting! He is precious!

Mindi said...

Congratulations Kevin and Kellie! He is a cutie! Glad to see that you have a blog as well!

Alyssa said...

Congrats! What a little cutie you have!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Kellie and Kevin. What a way to start off 2009 - with a beautiful, healthy baby boy. Thinking of y'all.
xoxoxo
Jules

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charis said...

Hey, just found your blog through Cassy's. Congrats on the safe delivery! Jake is sooo cute! I guess Jake and our son (name TBD) will grow up together in the church nursery. :) Can't wait to meet little Jake.

myra said...

He's just precious (in a totally manly way - Kevin ;) ). We're just thrilled for you guys! Congrats!

Noelle said...

He is so beautiful. Congratualtions!