Friday, January 23, 2009

3 weeks old

Jake is now 3 weeks old. To celebrate, we went to his first Leander Lions JV basketball game to watch Dad coach. The game was at Cedar Park HS, only 5 minutes from our house, so it was a nice way to start our many basketball outings. I tried to tell Jake he needed to cheer Dad on, but he was more interested in sleeping. For our first sports outing, it was important to dress the part. One of the girls in our Huddle at church, Abbie, made this adorable onesie. We have lots of onesies personally made by our huddle. I'll show off more in an upcoming post. Here are a couple pictures to show how big Jake is getting. It's kind of hard for me to tell how much he's changing since I'm with him daily. I do think he's slowly but surely gaining weight. We'll have the true test on Monday, when we go to the pediatrician for a weight check.

Wow, watching dad coach is so exhausting. I'm ready for a nap....







3 comments:

Wendi said...

I love how often you are posting!! Keep it up! He's adorable :)

Elizabeth said...

Jake looks so cute in his basketball onesie. I am sure he was the star of the game!

Noelle said...

I think he is getting bigger. That is so sweet that the kids made onsies for Jake.