Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm a big boy, Papa & Grandmama

My parents gave Jake a cute Halloween t-shirt and I commented on the phone to them that he was wearing his shirt with jeans and he looked like a big boy. They requested pictures to see for themselves, so I grabbed my camera as he was outside playing. These pics are for you, Papa and Grandmama. He started off in this hat, but decided he didn't like it... There were several elementary-aged children playing in a yard across the street and Jake was engrossed in watching them. He is always very enthralled with older kids, and I think probably envious of the way they play together and the different games they can play. Through his captivation with the kids, I was able to catch many of Jake's faces. He makes some crazy ones...
"Hey! What are they doing over there?"
"Wow! It looks so cool to be big!"
And lastly the pouty face..."Why don't they invite me over to play?"

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

He does look like a big guy! Ryan was so sad when the boys across the street moved, and so were we. He loved watching them play!