Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Parade

There was a Halloween parade and party in preschool today. Here's Jake just after getting all dressed up at home. He looks pretty happy in this pic, but trust me, he wasn't too happy to put on the costume. Fortunately, a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was all he needed as a bribe to wear it.

The kids paraded through the church sanctuary and the parents were able to sit in the back area to watch the parade and take pictures. The kids went class by class, and when they reached the front all the kids stopped together for a photo op. Here's a view of Jake's class.And here's a close-up. The ones sitting on the left are twins--boy and girl. They are absolutely adorable and were dressed as a cupcake and milk. I'm totally impressed the little boy was agreeable enough to wear the milk get-up. I guarantee Jake would have had none of that. And here they are as they marched away...

3 comments:

Kim P. said...

Jake looks really cute. Remember, Ryan would NOT wear his lion costume I made him last year. This year he loves it though. They're just at a hard age.

Ashley said...

ADORABLE! Cutest superman I ever saw. That milk and cupcake costume is just too cute, but I'm guessing their mom did some serious bribing as well...

Noelle said...

Oh my goodness Jake looks so grown up. He is a super cute superman!