Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All Together Great

This past weekend was truly an all-together great weekend. Kevin had the entire weekend off, which is rare during this time of year, so we enjoyed every minute of our family time together. We started things off Friday night with Leander Lions volleyball and football. Here are the boys at the football game...Leander High's baseball team hosted a craft fair on Saturday, and I LOVE craft fairs, so I talked the boys into going with me. We walked up to the school and saw this guy (or girl)...
There was also a miniature horse there. Jake wasn't so thrilled about , so this was our attempt to pet the horse. He was definitely more friendly with the donkey...maybe b/c there was a barrier b/t him and the donkey. After I got my craft fix, we headed to a park to picnic and play. This was Jake's first visit to a park after his accident, so he seemed even more excited to get to run and play. Happy boy...
He's definitely a climber. Here he's under Daddy's watchful eye...
This is a different view...
I forgot to add this picture in my last post. We ended our Saturday with a great birthday party. Here we are as we head out home. Jake is showing off his new Buzz Lightyear... I'm so thankful for our family and how it feels so great to spend time together. I definitely don't want to take these moments for granted.

No comments: