Wednesday, January 9, 2013

An unwanted delay

We had a great Christmas and New Years, and I diligently went through all my pictures, picked my favorites, and decided on blog post titles .  I was super excited to get caught upon my blog, then I went to upload the pictures and the drop-down box to locate the jpg files isn't coming up on blogger.  I have no idea why or what to do, so I'm delayed in getting my posts out.  If anyone has any helpful suggestions, I welcome them.  Otherwise, I'm waiting for the drop-down to magically reappear.  Hope to re-enter blogging soon.  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am having the same problem with the pictures today :-/ Hopefully they will fix it soon!

Congratulations on your next boy!!!

Amanda said...

I never could get it to work on my Internet Explorer, but I did get my pictures uploaded by using Mozilla Firefox.