Saturday, June 9, 2012

San Antonio

A couple weeks ago, we went on a quick little trip to San Antonio.  Kevin had a coaching conference which meant a free hotel room for one night, so Jake and I decided to join him.  We got in Thursday afternoon, checked in and went straight to the Riverwalk.  It's such a beautiful area, and it was nice to enjoy it together.
Before we headed down

I wonder what Jake sees that Kevin doesn't

Mommy and Jake

It's always fun to pose on a bridge!
We stopped and got ice cream before heading in for the night.  Jake LOVES ice cream!



On Friday, Kevin headed to his conference while Jake and I visited my best friend from elementary school and her two kids.  That's right, elementary!  We've been friends for 27 years!!!  I rarely see her, so I think I was enjoying myself too much and didn't get one single picture.  It was great to see her and see our kids playing together....quite a history.

No comments: