Friday, June 1, 2012

Papa and Grandmama's house

Back in April, Jake and I spent a few days with my parents.  Jake had tons of fun, as he usually does.  I didn't get too  many pictures on my camera b/c I was also the photographer for my Mom's camera, but I captured a few.  These pictures capture some things that go hand-in-hand with a visit to Papa and Grandmama's house: fun outings, yummy desserts, and adventures around the house.  We visited a wildlife center and got to see all sorts of animals.
Jake got the luxury of sitting on Grandmama's lap for the ride; I'm not sure who loved it more.
We went out to eat at a German restaurant, and when Jake's with my parents, one thing's for sure, dessert is always available!
What a cake (please excuse the closed eyes.  99% of the time this is our pictures the moment there is a flash.)
My Dad loves to spend time outdoors on the land around my parents' house.  He and Jake go on walks, check out his garden, and sometimes take a special ride...

Jake's first driving lesson!

No comments: