Friday, June 1, 2012

Our friend, Eliza

Cody and Chez Dishman are some of our very best friends here.  We've hung out and had fun as young marrieds, collaborated and served together as Huddle leaders, and now we're experiencing parenthood together.  They have a darling daughter, Eliza, who is almost exactly 2 years younger than Jake.  From time to time, we get the priviledge of keeping Eliza.  In the past I've tried to get pictures of the two, and it's just so hard!  This last time, I captured a few decent ones.  Eliza discovered Jake's backpack which was her perfect size, so she sported it around the house for awhile.
What a cutie!
 I hope Cody and Chez forgive me for posting a pantless picture (we had a little spill we were recovering from), but I love how this picture  shows more of her and the backpack.
What a big girl!
Jake has an indentical larger backpack, so he thought it best they matched.  Here's the matching pair...
I love the chances we have for Eliza and Jake hang out and spend time together.  Our families have a special relationship, and I hope Eliza grows to know the love she has in the Lawson home.

No comments: