Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Kevin (and Jake) is really good at fun and creative presents, and this year's Mother's Day was no different.  The boys sat me in the living room and disappeared for a little while.  When they returned, they were chanting, "Zumba, Zumba, Hey!" over and over while dancing around.  It was a dance themed Mother's Day which began with me seeing two handsome guys dressed in all red.  They put on a Zumba YouTube video and we all did family Zumba in the living room.  Kevin then told me I was being treated to Zumba dance classes.  For many reasons, this was a perfect gift, and I was completely surprised! 

Here were my instructors for home Zumba
 This is an embarrassing photo, but for the sake of fun memories, here I am in the shirt they presented me.
We also headed to San Antonio later in the day to see our 15-year-old cousin in a dance performance.  I LOVED it.  I wish I would have gotten a picture with Brittany.  She is a beautiful girl inside and out and a beautiful dancer.  I loved the entire dance themed Mother's Day.  Thank you to Kevin and Jake for making me feel so loved and special not only one day, but every day of the year.

No comments: