Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year from a Fun and Crazy Guy

Jake wanted to share a few photos he thought would help start your new year off right. First off, he'd like to share his crazy hair. His hair does have a tendency to be pretty crazy, but this is some serious bedbead...

Yes, I'm cute...
Lastly, he wants to prove he truly is a fun and crazy guy, in case you had any doubts. Yesterday I was putting away laundry so I left the empty laundry basket out for him to play with. Normally, he likes to crawl in it while it's on its side or sometimes drum the top. Well, this was a new one...
He somehow managed to crawl and stand right on top of it! That's not even the really crazy part...he managed to get up to this position and back down twice without any falls or tears. I was shocked this maneuver didn't lead to a cry fest, but he actually did a great job balancing himself and slowing getting down all on his own. Of course, once I realized what he was doing I stayed close by in anticipation of the big collapse, but this was not the time for defeat. Instead it was the time for victory. I'm sure I won't have to wait too long before our tile floor re-claims victory, but for now, we're all smiles!

No comments: