Friday, August 28, 2009

We're leaving this afternoon for some family time. The weekend with the Lawsons and the week with my parents. Since Jake and I will be gone for a week, thought I'd leave with you with some more of my cutie. As I was packing for our trip, Jake was playing with his blocks. He learned a new balancing act.
Once a week I get together for lunch with some friends and their kids. It's pretty crazy with lots of babies and toddlers everywhere, but it's nice for both Jake and I to get out and spend time with friends. Here are some of the babies: Levi, Will, and Jake...If you look closely, there's 5 babies in this picture. Katelyn is in the back, the three boys in the middle. and Eliana in the front...what an adorable bunch!And lastly, these are just cute shots showing off his pretty blue eyes.

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

I'm glad I got to talk a little with you yesterday at lunch. Those sweet giggles and smiles from Jake really brightened my day!

Unknown said...

Love the balancing act! He is so cute and getting so big. Sending hugs and kisses.