Monday, August 3, 2009

7 months

Jake turned 7 months old yesterday. Of course, we did our monthly ritual of taking pictures on the striped blue blanket. Thanks, Chez, for the beautiful blanket. I'm very thankful for professional photographers, because I've realized I do a horrible job trying to get a good picture of Jake. Not only can you always see the mess in the background; it's so hard for me to capture his cute expressions instead of always getting a frown or closed eyes. Oh well, here are our attempts.It's also really hard to get one that also has the sign in it saying how old he is. Here are the best attempts.



Grandmama and Papa got Jake his first swing and Kevin hung it on our back porch on his birthday. He loves it!!

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

You got some great pictures! Of course his in person smile is the best =) I love his flirty smile!

Noelle said...

It's only going to get harder to take pictures. Jake is so adorable.