Friday, April 26, 2013

Geese!

 Before Luke was born, I wanted to get Jake out of the house as much as he wanted since I knew we'd be a little more homebound once the baby came.  One idea to keep us busy was feeding ducks, so we invited Chez and her girls and headed to the pond.  Jake was super excited at first and jumped right in...
We soon realized, the ducks were not the ones in charge around here, the geese were.  These geese were super aggresive, so both Jake and Eliza got a little intimidated.  I don't blame them.  I definitely would not want to be eye level with those squaking things.  Eliza seemed to have fun as long as she was in Mama's arms...
 I did my best to keep up with the hungry geese...
 and after getting nipped by one especially hungry geese, Jake spent the rest of our time here; on the very edge of the sidewalk.  Needless to say, we soon packed up the bread and headed to the playground.  It was a much safer adventure for the kids!

No comments: