Saturday, April 6, 2013

Boy Time

We started off our Spring Break as we usually do in the Lawson household, as the hosts to a guys weekend filled with the high school state basketball tournament.  Even though we always have a few guys in town, I never really feel like we have company b/c they are gone all day enjoying the games.  The fun part for Jake and me is that Chad brought Cohen to hang out.  Jake was SO excited about Cohen's arrival, we were literally counting down the days.  Jake loves having him around, and I love being around them b/c they truly play together so well and act like the best of friends.  I didn't take too many pictures, but here's a few pics from the visit.  I took the boys to the Big Bounce on Friday.  It was perfect b/c the weather was cold and rainy.  I love this pic b/c the way Jake is looking at Cohen; so cute...
In front of the choo-choo train...
 One thing that's great about the way they play together is they can be happy with a wide range of activities.  They played basketball, wrestled, put puzzles together, colored, played with super heros, read books.  It was great for me b/c they were so content.  I honestly think there wasn't one argument or conflict the entire visit!  Here they are completing a drawing together.  This was extra cute b/c they made several drawings, then decided to hang them on the walls in their very own "museum."

No comments: