Monday, September 27, 2010

Cousin time

Jake and I spent the weekend with Chad, Cassy, Cohen and Channing so that I could attend the first ever Project Mom! I had a great day being refreshed and rejuvenated as a mom. Jake once again couldn't get enough of playing with Cohen plus he was spoiled and loved by Nana and Big T, so it all made for a great weekend. Friday evening, Cassy and I had the kids and we all loaded up to grab a bite to eat. Cassy was wondering if 3 carseats could fit in her Hondo Accord. Well, the answer is yes... I didn't get very many pictures at all, but I promise you, Jake loved all the play time he got with Cohen and Cohen's cool toys. One of the things he loved was this footbally helmet. He just had to wear it, even if it made it hard to see...
The boys had a blast playing football, and I tried to stop the action in order to get a pic. This picture is hilarious to me. Jake is totally covered by the helmet, Cohen has his mouth on the ball(which he hadn't done at all beforehand), and Ty is trying is best not to crack up...

No comments: