Friday, February 12, 2010

Pet Snail

Did the title get you to wondering if we just might have gotten a real live snail? Well, if you know anything about me and how I feel about bugs, you won't be surprised when you see Jake's little snail friend. I just don't see how I could possibly have an insect as a pet. Yuck! The thought totally grosses me out, although I know there's a chance Jake could really love bugs one day, I'm just hoping he never asks me for one. Anyhow, luckily I don't have to worry about that now, so the next, much better thing, is this adorable snail pull toy. It was a birthday gift from us, and he got it out on his own for the very first time yesterday and knew exactly what to do...
He literally walked his snail all around the house. It was super cute!
He even wanted to take his little friend outside to walk, but unfortunately, the rain and the cold kept them inside...
My buddy and me...

No comments: