Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The darndest things

Kids just do the darndest things, don't they? As a mom, I've learned I have to be OK with never knowing what to expect. The latest darndest thing was a couple days ago when I was gathering things up to run an errand. Our dog, Skylar, knows exactly when it's time for her to go in her crate when we're leaving and will sometimes just go in on her own when she sees the signs of us getting ready to go. Well, Skylar had cozied up in her crate, and I was still getting some things ready, and the next thing I know, Jake had cozied up in there with her. This next shot is literally the position I first noticed them in. I didn't know whether to laugh or sigh with the cuteness and hilarity of it.
Jake seemed completely fine hanging out in there...
Actually, he even seemed more than fine, like he was totally enjoying himself. What a silly boy!

3 comments:

myra said...

Too Cute!!

Elizabeth said...

So cute. You will have to come back over and play sometime!

Kim P. said...

That is so cute!