Sunday, January 31, 2010

Papa's boy

Jake and I went to visit my parents for a couple days. As always, Jake had a great time and was extra spoiled! He definitely seemed to be a Papa's boy. He reached up for Papa to be held and he cried when Papa left the room (usually something he only does with me). I think he already knows he has Papa wrapped around his little finger and that Papa will do anything for him. One of the special gifts of being a parent for me is the opportunity I have to see Jake's interactions with my parents. It's really a blessing to see how much they love him and how much fun they have being together. Here's Papa's boy with Papa himself playing a horsey game...Grandmama bought Jake this cute little puppy that walks, wags his tail and barks. Jake had a fun time hanging out with his very own pet, Duke the Dachsund...Although Duke the Dachsund was pretty popular, I have to say the pet Jake was most interested in was Ms Kitty. Here's a shot of Ms Kitty all by herself, happy and content...Ms Kitty stays to herself in my parents' room when we come to visit, but Jake insisted he visit her. He really wanted to pet her and play with her, but Ms Kitty didn't seem too interested in all the attention. Jake even got her little ball and threw it for her...
Is that a look of fear in Ms Kitty's eyes?
Jake also decided to try out Ms Kitty's fun toys. Ooohhh, this feels pretty cool, no wonder Ms. Kitty likes this thing...

No comments: