Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun with family

Kevin's parents were in town this weekend, so we got to have lots of fun time with Nana and Big T. According to the weatherman, it was going to be in the upper 60's on Saturday, so we decided to go to the park. We grabbed lunch and headed there--good thing I brought our jackets! The wind was really strong so it was chillier than expected, but we were still able to enjoy a great afternoon. Here we are with our Golden Chick lunch...
Yum, yum. I love mashed potatoes and cream gravy...
I specifically chose Champion Park because we've never been and I'm always on the outlook for good places to take Jake (especially the free kind!). Although the park didn't have a good playground area, it had a great sand "dinosaur dig" area. Jake definitely enjoyed his time in the sand...
While there, we were able to capture some good family pics. Daddy and me...Our family of 3...Jake and Nana. Isn't his hair awesome? I told you, it was windy...Before we headed out, Jake got an intro lesson to rock skipping...well, maybe just rock throwing in the creek...

1 comment:

Chez said...

Love the pic of the three of you holding hands! A framer!