Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My First Ballon

Jake and I went to HEB yesterday for a little shopping. The cashier asked if Jake wanted a balloon, and I said sure, why not. I was honestly thinking we could take it or leave it b/c he wouldn't really know the difference. Well, I'm glad I agreed to the free balloon b/c it was a big hit. He immediately grabbed on to it with both hands as he was sitting in the shopping cart. It then kept him entertained in the car, and then for another 30 solid minutes at home (and in case anyone is wondering; 30 minutes is a LONG time to have his attention focused on one thing). Here's Jake and his first balloon...


He was even taking it with him wherever he went. He just kept the string in his hand and crawled away! He made it to the back door still holding on.

1 comment:

sara said...

Kellie- He is getting so big and just too cute. I check the blog regularly so keep it coming. I love to see how he is growing up. Soon he will be unstoppable and running you around everywhere. It just gets more fun from here. Love ya!
Sara