Friday, January 9, 2015

Dentist Visit

 So, Jake lost his first tooth over Christmas break, which I'll post about later.  We really thought the dentist was going to have to pull his first tooth because his adult tooth was completely in, and the baby one was hardly budging, so I moved up his regular cleaning a month for the dentist to check it out.  Because I was expecting him to leave with all teeth and come out missing one, I was fully ready with my camera.  Fortunately, the dentist gave us the go-ahead for his tooth to come out at home, but since I had my camera, I captured some cute shots of Luke in the waiting room.  Luke LOVES brushing his teeth, so it was perfect for him to find over sized toothbrushes to use...

 There's something more I had to include from the dentist.  Those who know me well, know the Lawson's definitely can't resist a dentist with this sign posted in the lobby...
Who knew a love for Ice, Ice Baby will draw in a customer!

3 comments:

Eunice Greer said...

Awww! Jake's smile is super adorable! I love the way he posed with his oversized toothbrush and stuffed dinosaur. I'm glad you got the go signal to pull the tooth on your own home. That'll add a more personal touch in the process. Thanks for sharing that, Kellie! All the best to your family! :)

Eunice Greer @ Downtown Dental SC

Benny Murray said...

Jake looks so adorable on those pictures, and it seems like he managed to enjoy his time at the dentist’s office, despite the fact that he almost lost his tooth there. Haha! Anyway, did you manage to pull Jake’s teeth out on your own? I hope I wasn’t that painful for him. Thanks for sharing this with us, Kellie. All the best!


Benny Murray @ Dental Care of South Jersey

Christy Hodges said...

It looks like someone had a great time visiting the dentist. Jake's adorable smile is so contagious. Anyway, it's a good thing that the dentist advised you to just let his tooth come off at home, because some children start to be afraid of dentists if they have their tooth extracted in the clinic. I just hope that everything went smoothly with regard to his tooth coming off. Thanks for sharing that, Kellie! All the best!


Christy Hodges @ Smile Designers