Monday, December 1, 2014

School Feast

Unfortunately my blog is going to have to skip over Halloween.  A couple weeks ago, our laptop crashed and we lost a few weeks of photos, Halloween included.  The kids were super cute dressed as a bat and a pumpkin, but it will have to be cherished in my mind.  We also lost some pictures from Leander High's trunk or treat, so I'd like to give a special shout out to my Leander High readers!  I'm so sorry your pic didn't make the blog.  Hopefully, we can try again soon.  Now, we'll move into the Thanksgiving holiday.  The kindergarten classes put on a special Thanksgiving program and Luke and I got to join Jake for a Thanksgiving feast.  Here is our cute little Indian, Running Buffalo...
 The kids as they are singing...

 Jake's best friend from school, Tanner...

No comments: