Monday, December 1, 2014

Fun Times

 Between school and holidays, we still find plenty of time hang out and have fun at home.  About a week ago, we got A LOT of rain.  When it finally slowed down, the boys had fun playing in the puddles and getting outside...
I was out shopping with the boys, and I decided it was time for some new long sleeved shirts.  Jake picked his shirt out, and it was time for me to pick one out for Luke.  Jake requested it to be matching and when they didn't have the same shirt in Luke's size, he even changed his mind so they could match.  Although I would never dress them to match, I love that Jake enjoys it.  To me, it shows me that he likes having a special connection to Luke and that he's proud to be his brother.  Here's the cuties in their new shirts (gotta love that Luke grin)...
 This one shows a couple of Luke's favorite things right now; this play shopping cart and phone.  He really loves my phone, but since it's off limits the play one has to do.  When other kids come over to play, Luke does a pretty good job with sharing his toys EXCEPT for this cart.  He really loves it and has thrown a few fits when others try to enjoy it too.

No comments: