Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Checklist #5

Our final check of June was rollerskating!  First, I will admit, I am awful at rollerskating.  I went most recently in college, and found age did not improve my ability.  I knew Kevin was better, so he agreed to be the rollerskating parent.  I didn't want to miss it, so all 4 of us headed to the rink.  Unfortunately, I forgot our passes at home, so Kevin and Jake went ahead and started while Luke and I went back for the passes.  I missed Jake's very, very first attempt on the skates which was a little rocky.  Fortunately, the rink had these nifty helpers for small children to hold on to.  Jake soon got a helper and found his independence on the rink.  Here they are...
 Hanging out watching the races...
 Luke wanted in on the fun...
 Roller skating fun!!!

No comments: