Tuesday, November 19, 2013

7 Months

Luke turned 7 months old on the 13th.  Here's some things about our big boy...
*He's now getting on all fours and rocking back and forth, so he seems just on the verge of crawling. 
 *He is a Mama's boy for sure.  When he sees me, he usually wants me.  Fortunately, however, he hasn't shown any signs of separation anxiety.  He's always fine to be left, and I always get reports of what a happy boy he is while I'm gone.
*He continues to have some issues transitioning to solid foods, but we're making progress.  He seems to be an independent eater.  When we try to spoon feed him, he almost always reaches for the spoon to hold onto it (one big reason feeding him is so difficult).  He also loves feeding himself puffs.
*Day time sleep is finally getting more predictable and manageable.  He's finally regularly taking 2 naps a day!
*He loves Jake, and laughs and smiles the most for him
*He's obsessed with the remote control.  If he sees it, he lunges for it.
*He loves attention.  He can go about 10 minutes tops playing on his own before he wants someone to either pick him up or interact with him.
*He loves to be on his feet, so much so he doesn't peacefully sit on my lap.  He'll sit for a few minutes then lunge himself backward, grab my arm to twist around, then make his way to the standing position.  Needless to say, it can be exhausting to hold him for a long time, but it's worth it!
 
Here are the pics I took for 7 months.  I did make a "7 month" sign, but it didn't last 5 seconds before he scrunched it up and put it in his mouth!






 We finally brought out the exesaucer the day he turned 7 months.  I was procrastinating taking it out of the garage to wash and disinfect it, but I finally got it out.  He loves to stand on his feet



No comments: