Friday, February 8, 2013

Elephants!

A few weeks back, the Shriner circus was in Cedar Park, and a friend told me they were feeding the elephants for the public to see one Friday morning.  Since that sounded different and new, a couple friends and I took the kids to take a look.  It was the closest I think I'll ever be to an elephant without a barrier in between us, so it was pretty cool.  I liked seeing the elephants and the kids did too.  Their mid-morning snack was a mix of apples, banans and pears...
Here's a great close-up shot...
It was way too difficult to get a shot of Jake and the elephants b/c I had to lift him up so he could see.  We were lucky to have a front row position, so once we had our fill we moved out of the way for others.  Here's Jake in front of the crowd after we'd taken a look...


No comments: