Friday, December 14, 2012

The Christmas season

Christmas season brings with it so many opportunities for fun celebrations and activities.  I know my next several posts will be dedicated to our various celebrations that only happen this time of year.  So to get started, here's a short post wishing your family happiness, fun, and peace as you participate in all your celebrations.  Most importantly, I hope your family finds special ways to remember Jesus' miraculous arrival to this world.  Merry Christmas!

 Jake and I picked out some Christmas pjs a couple weeks ago.  He LOVES them.  He loves them so much that oftentimes he'll change out of this clothes back into his pjs for rest time and leave them on the rest of the evening.  It's a wonder I can even get him to wear his regular clothes out in public!  Here's our precious Santa's Helper...

No comments: