Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beach Boy

Over Mother's Day weekend, Jake had the opportunity to go on a trip to Galveston with my parents. I know he had a wonderful time, even though we missed him a ton and I will confess I was just a tad bit jealous. Here's some shots from their hotel balcony...



Here's a full body shot of my handsome beach boy...Jake LOVED playing in the sand. This is no suprise since he already loves sandboxes and pits. Now he got to discover sand, God's way, and I know this must have been awesome for him...Jake had a warm up a little to the idea of the ocean, but once he warmed up to it in his own time, he loved it too! I'm so happy b/c I'm definitely a Mommy who loves the beach. I love this shot of Jake and my Dad...My parents reported that once he was ready to hit the water, he started taking off his swim shirt and trunks! They managed to get him to keep on the trunks, but he definitely gave them a good laugh. I think he might be thinking it's like a bath, or his time in a pool with just a swim diaper... It's hard to see his face, but it's filled with joy and a great big smile...
Cuddling with Grandmama after a nice swim...

They also went to the aquarium. Jake loved every minute and did not want to leave...
Here's a nice friend that was only a few feet from Jake at a patio. So pretty. Thanks for a great trip, Papa and Grandmama!


No comments: