Sunday, August 22, 2010

help please

I cannot get pictures to upload onto my blog and I am so frustrated. It's been a problem for over a week, but I haven't had time to deal with it and hoped it would solve itself. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. If you read this blog, then you already know I am technically challenged, so I have no idea what to do. Basically I try to upload pics (I've tried from both my computer hard drive and my camera memory card) and all that comes up are lots of letters and numbers that make no sense. I'm guessing it's some kind of computer code? Can anyone reading this help me? My blog is no good without precious pictures of Jake. If you're reading this, you're most likely friends or family so you also know how to contact me, so please do. Thanks!

2 comments:

Briana said...

I notice you are using blogger, so have you tried using Picasa? It works directly with Blogger, and you may even like it for organizing your pictures.

Wendi said...

You may have your blog on Edit HTML instead of Compose mode. Check the tab on the right corner of where you type your entries. If it's not that, then I don't know! Sorry. Miss y'all!