Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to Life

I'm thankful to now be home adjusting back into the regular routine. I missed my boys so much; things just don't feel quite right when the three of us are apart. Luckily, they had some help from Nana while I was gone and I know they were both grateful. I got back home Sunday from Peru, just in time to celebrate my 31st birthday on Monday. My parents came in for the occassion, and treated me to a great steak dinner. After dinner, Kevin surprised me with a Diary Queen ice cream cake! It was delicious...One of the days my parents were here, we headed to The Domain to do some window shopping and to enjoy the cooler weather the rain blew in. Jake had fun running around one area where there were some cool metal figures. The ground in this area is spongy and he was running around saying, "jumpy, jumpy, jumpy."
Had to pose in front of the pretty fountain...
Jake continues to be a Papa's boy. He followed my dad everywhere, and even cried when he left the room to go to the bathroom. It's super sweet to see their relationship; he truly wants to be everywhere Papa is. Here's Jake wearing Papa's hat...
Thanks Grandmama and Papa for spoiling us with lots of love, attention, and yummy food! We had a great week!

No comments: