Sunday, May 17, 2009

Catching up

We've been busy around here with not a lot of time left for posting. Here are random pics from the last couple weeks. Nana and Big T were here this weekend. Jake has officially started laughing. Kevin and I were pretty sure we heard him laugh a few weeks ago, but now it's official. Here's a still shot of his laughter. Nana was especially funny last night.
One of his many questioning looks. I like this one b/c his ankles are crossed so he looks very well mannered.
This is from Mother's Day. Kevin and Jake treated me to a very special day and weekend.
Jake really likes his thumb, fist, toes....really anything that can go in his mouth.A couple of weeks ago, I treated my staff (of 2) to a "self-care" day. We visited Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, then went out for Amy's ice cream. It was a really great day, especially because Sarah and Jake went along with us. Here are the two ladies I work with, Christina and Kathy.
There's a scorpion sculpture at the center. I thought it would be funny to put Jake on it. Sarah calls these shots "Jake Lawson, Scorpion Wrestler." I have to admit it was pretty funny.
What a great way to spend a day of work!!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Man, I can't believe how big he's getting. I guess I haven't seen y'all in a while. I love the outfits he is wearing in those pictures...Luc has the same ones.

Kim P. said...

Those are great pictures! I loved seeing him last week with his super cute smiles. I haven't heard the laugh yet, but I'm sure it's awesome.