Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Easter 2016

 I'm so behind on blogging, I think I probably will never catch up, but I will try to get a little closer.  We had a great Easter in Gainesville filled with lots of fun and lots of egg hunts!!  Here are the kids at the zoo for a hunt before visiting the animals...
Here's Luke waiting for the signal for the hunt to begin.  When the signal came, this is where Luke stayed.  He didn't move one single inch!!  I was super surprised because his personality tends towards being on the social and assertive side, but I guess egg hunts were not his thing.
 I think he got one egg b/c Mommy and Daddy picked it up for him because we could bear for him to go with nothing!




 We also enjoyed some festivities and a hunt at a church just down the street from Big T and Nana.  Cohen and Jake hit the jackpot at this hunt!

 Of course, we dyed eggs...



 And one last hunt at home.  These are always the best!

No comments: