Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Our move

 Kevin received a phone call in May about a job opportunity at Richardson High School.  After a lot of talking, pros and cons lists, crying, laughing, dreaming, and above all, praying, we decided it was the right move for our family and for Kevin's job to head up north to Richardson.  While we were on the last leg of our road trip, we started looking at homes, and on the second day of looking found this one and put an offer on it.  I will admit that the house hunting process was one of the biggest stressors for me due to the sellers market in Richardson, our desire to live near a great school for our kids, and the fact that it was hard to leave the first and only home we ever owned in Cedar Park.  I prayed daily for the Lord to prepare a home for us, and I believe with full certainty He provided this home especially for us.  We are in a great neighborhood, I can walk Jake to elementary school and Luke to MDO (also my job), Kevin is less than 5 minutes to work, and we've already met neighbors who are friendly and welcoming.  Thank you God!  Enough about that b/c I'm so behind on blogging, I need to finish up our summer in Austin, but thought I should make the blog announcement now that we have lived here for a month!


 One big reason we moved was to be closer to family.  We are considerably closer to both our parents, and now live 5 minutes away from Chad, Cassy, Cohen, Channing and Campbell.  Now our kids can have more opportunities to make memories like these...


No comments: