Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cake time!

With so many party pics, I thought it's best to save one entire post for cake!  Once again, my cropping and editing didn't show up on these pics and they are MUCH better cropped because you can see Luke's expressions better, but you get the idea.  I made Luke a banana cake because he loves banana and we've had to cut it out of his diet for a while due to constipation issues, so we thought this was a great time to bring it back!
Big brother helps with the candle...
At first, he didn't quite know what to do and got just a little bit on his hand to taste...
Next he went all in with his mouth...
He kept looking up at me like he was wondering what he should do and if it was really OK...
 
Yes, it's OK.  I'll even help hold it closer to your mouth.  Dive in!

Icing face...
Ooohh, sugar coma...


No comments: