Saturday, December 21, 2013

8 months

Luke turned 8 months on the 13th.  Here are the highlights of the month:
*We ended SO much better than we started when it comes to eating.  He is finally eating baby food normally without big fits.  I am so thankful.  Prayer and perserverence definitely paid off.  He definitely prefers fruit, and has been flat refusing veggies unless they're mixed with fruit, but he is eating and that's more than a month ago!
*I now find him sitting in his bed when I come get him in the morning and at naps rather than still lying waiting for me
*He has the most adorable double chin:  despite the eating issues, he's still a chunk
*He is officially crawling and is now all over the place
*Although I think Jake is the best at making him laugh, I have definitely found a tickle spot to bring laughter.  He laughs and laughs when I "eat" his neck and cheeks.  We usually play this game after a diaper change.
*His new tricks are patting his head and moving his hand over his bottom lip to make noise.
*His eyes are lightening up; although they remain a much deeper blue than Jake's








No comments: