Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Museum Day

Jake and I headed up to Aledo to celebrate my Dad's birthday. We enjoyed a wonderful birthday dinner with my parents and had lots of fun playing with all Papa and Grandmama's toys. I think the highlight of the trip was our visit to the museum. Jake had a great time. Here he is checking out a tornado...
They had a really cool air exhibit where you tried to get all kinds of things to fly through the air blowing out of large tubes. Here's Jake putting his cup in just the right place...and here he is watching it sail through the air!
This is one of my favorite pics of the day. He was SO happy playing with this beach boy. What a joyful face!He also got to play with some really cool blocks with Papa...but I think his favorite part of the museum was the grocery store! I think he could have gone shopping forever. Patiently waiting in line...
At this particular store, one does his own scanning and bagging, but Jake didn't seem to mind...
Jake also got to see his first IMAX movie called Animalopolis. It was a perfect show for small children and Jake seemed to really love it. Thanks Papa and Grandmama for a great visit!

No comments: