Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog Slacker

I've been a complete blog slacker. I quite honestly haven't really felt like blogging lately, but hopefully that was just a streak and I can get back on track. Before moving forward, I'll need to back track a little just so I'll get started with Spring Break; only a month behind;-) We enjoyed a great Spring Break with a family 'tour,' 2 nights in Gainesville, 2 nights in Aledo, and 2 nights in Plano. Kevin met Campbell for the first time in Gainesville...And we got some special time with Channing without her siblings...We celebrated Kevin's birthday over Spring break too, and we made a trip to Babe's with my parents...Jake had some special time with Papa and they planted mint and tomatoes. Here he is looking proud of his gardening ability...In Allen, headed out for gelato and a spray park one night. Channing loved it...Cohen loved it...Jake was a little unsure. I think he finally warmed up to the idea of getting wet about 5 minutes before it was time to leave...We ended our trip at a park where we met Nana and Big T to pick up Skylar. Jake discovered a new way to go down the slide there...The boys...Coincidentally, they were having a festival at the park so there were booths handing out free stuff. Here are the boys' versions of the Statue of Liberty...Before heading home, we did try to get a picture of all 4 kids---virtually impossible. There was not one picture where all 4 looked great, so I'll just post what I got...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Mmm... Babe's is really good.