Friday, July 16, 2010

Week Away, Part 5 of 5

The last part of our week away, Kevin and I got the opportunity to see one of my two very best college friends get married (Jake stayed with Nana and Big T). It was a wonderful time and beautiful wedding. Here is my other very best college friend, Carrie, and I at the rehearsal dinner... They were married at a chapel in Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The chapel was GORGEOUS!
They took all their wedding pictures pre-wedding, and while the photographer was setting up I snapped this candid shot of the couple, Mindy and Jon. I love this picture and feel it's a perfect insight into how much they love each other...
Here's Mindy's family as they were taking picture....I add this to show the beauty of the chapel...
The grounds were beautiful too, so we had to take some pics. Carrie and me...Kevin and me...
The reception was tons of fun and equally as beautiful as the ceremony. Here I am with the beautiful bride, Mindy...The three Baylor amigas...
I am a total sap and love, love, love weddings. I love it all, but being the sweets girl that I am, I especially love the cake...
Always got to try both the bride's and groom's
There was a fun band so of course, we had to get down...
At one point, the lead female singer had all the willing ladies on the dance floor to learn some new moves. It was a blast!

I'm so happy for my dear and wonderful friend, Mindy. I hope the future brings many more wonderful memories together.

2 comments:

Chez said...

Cute dress, Kellie! Glad you guys had fun. I forgot to ask about the wedding the other night! I'm also glad you got to get your groove on - I know how you love a dance party!! :)

Mindy said...

Kel, I LOVE these pics...I will have to get my mom on here to see them. Thank you so much for making the trip. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I am so glad you had a good time! I love you both so much and can't wait to get down to Austin soon. Happy birthday too. love love!