Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cereal

We have had a very busy past couple weeks with many "firsts." We returned Sunday night from a week long vacation to San Francisco and Carmel/Monterey, California with my parents. The trip was great, and Jake did a great job. I have tons of pictures, but will have to get to those when I have a little more time and energy. Jake did great adjusting to California and being a traveling man, but he's having a little harder time adjusting back to Texas time, so we're all a little tired around here, but overall, things are good. Nana is here keeping Jake while Kevin and I are working, so it's nice to have some extra help as we adjust back to regular life.

Jake had his first rice cereal today. I have never seen a baby eat his first spoon feeding, so I have no expertise, but he seemed to do pretty good. Because the cereal is so thin at first, it seemed much like eating breastmilk with a spoon, but I guess it's all about "baby" steps ;-)

All finished....I think some did manage to make it in his tummy.

No comments: